- Charcoal grey skirt or trousers.¬†
- White open-neck blouse or blouse and school tie. ¬†
- Bottle green jumper, cardigan or fleece (with Cranford Park School logo).¬†
- Black, low-heeled sensible shoes and white socks or black or grey tights.¬† Trainers are not to be worn in school.
- Green and white check dress. Girls are able to continue wearing their winter uniform in the summer.
- Charcoal grey trousers,
- white shirt and school tie.
- Bottle green jumper or fleece (with Cranford Park School logo).
- Black shoes and grey or black socks. Trainers are not to be worn in school.
- Charcoal grey trousers or tailored shorts.¬†
- White polo shirt.¬† Boys are able to continue wearing their winter uniform in the summer.
Children in Years R to Y2 (Infant Classes) may wear a white polo top rather than the school tie and white shirt all year round.
PE & Games¬†¬† White T-shirt and green sports shorts and trainers or plimsolls for outdoor activities.¬† When¬†swimming, a suitable swimming costume (no bikinis or Bermuda shorts) and towel should be provided.¬†
The Friends of Cranford Park sell jumpers, cardigans, fleeces and the school tie and book bags ‚Äď these are sold at very competitive rates on the last Friday of each month in the school hall or for more urgent requests¬†an order form is available from the school office¬†or here.
You might also wish to buy a tracksuit or sweatshirt for outside games in the colder weather; these should be in black or bottle green.¬† The PTA also sell, winter¬†coats, fleeces, ¬†caps for the summer, book bags, PE bags¬†and¬†aprons for Design Technology.¬†¬†
*Please mark each garment with your child's name*