Vision & Aims
To be a dynamic community of learning, built on Christian values, in which we all demonstrate
COURAGE, PEACE and RESPECT.
We aim to:
- Provide an education of the highest quality for each and every child.
- Provide a caring and welcoming school based on Christian morals and values that safeguards and promotes the welfare for all.
- Foster a life-long love of learning by providing a stimulating, rich, exciting and engaging curriculum tailored to meet individual needs.
- Value and respect all members of the school and wider community and celebrate their efforts and achievements.
- Foster a successful partnership with parents, carers, the church and community.
- Develop enthusiastic and positive children who are prepared for their future.